Junior Electrical Engineer (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Junior Electrical Engineer for one of our top clients. Our client based in Malta, is a specialized company in electrical and mechanical installations.
Ability to assist the Operations in the overall design of Electrical systems &deliverables, including Concept Design, Schematic Design, Design Development,Tender Design / Documentation(including Technical Specifications, BOQ,Schedules and Drawings under the supervision of the Senior Electrical Engineer.
- Perform calculations and prepare mark-ups as indicated by management
- Use AutoCAD to help the draughts person with electrical modelling
- Ready to learn new MEP design concepts
- Willing to be trained on and work on newer Electrical Design Software
- Communicate with clients in written and spoken English and Maltese
- Open to work odd hours if required to meet deadlines
- Willingness to accept and implement constructive feedback
- Assist Operations in project management
- Assist Operations in ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications and technical drawings
- Assist Operations in establishing construction, manufacturing, or installation standards or specifications by performing a wide range of detailed calculations
- Assist Operations by ensuring compliance with specifications, codes, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities
- Learning to write reports and compiling data regarding existing and potential electrical engineering projects and studies
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials
- Assisting in estimating material, labor, or construction costs for budget preparation
- Ability to work in a team
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering either from MCAST or the University of Malta.
Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency in the use of AutoCAD.
Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency in using MS Office
Qualifies himself/herself as a good communicator.
Licensed as a professional engineer
Knowledge of applicable codes related to electrical engineering
Knowledge of basic design and calculation software
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.