Junior Insurance Data Analyst & Programmer (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents.
What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Junior Insurance Data Analyst & Programmer for one our top clients – an insurance company.
- Provide First-line support for incidents and consultations for system matters
- Assist in the requirements gathering, analysis, setting up and maintenance of the insurance products in the insurance business system
- Technical lead and First-line support in the Business Intelligence (B.I. Tool)
- Ability to update basic java code and maintain the code in repository
- Translate business needs into technical specifications for the B.I. Tool
- Assist in the automation of processes and risk management
- Generate reports and trouble shoot reports when required by business
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Successful experience of at least 2 years in a similar position
- Professional level of English is required. A working knowledge of French will be considered an asset.
- Basic knowledge in Java
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Basic knowledge of GIT repository system
- Working knowledge of BI technologies
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.