Junior Interior Design (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Junior Interior Design for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- Assisting in concept design and feasibility, interior design and decoration, schematics, design development and design coordination, procurement, supervision of works and certification
- Producing detailed documents, plans and technical drawings such as, but not limited to, floor plans, elevations, and joinery detailing, FF&E specifications and procurement documents
- Ensuring project Quality Assurance confirmed with feedback from clients throughout the lifecycle of projects, while implementing the necessary rectifications when needed to ensure quality standards are achieved
- Assisting with product procurement for the various design projects
- Developing presentations and/or presentation material and delivering to clients and stakeholders as necessary
- Assisting with on-site installation and supervision of interior spaces at different stages
- Supporting the development of BIM in the Interior Design department and the Company
- Draughtsmanship qualification to advanced diploma level and/or a recognized qualification in this field from an accredited and reputable school
- Seeking to develop draughting skills in interior design. Having worked on a variety of interiors projects including hospitality, residential and/or commercial projects, among others would be considered an asset
- Prepared to learn and keep abreast with all applicable standards, legislations and practices applicable to the construction industry in Malta
- An immense passion for design with an understanding of and willing to develop skills in integrated interior architecture
- The ability to use multiple media (hand sketching through to advanced digital media) to develop, test and communicate design ideas
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office among other associated software. Experience in REVIT would be considered an asset. 3D skills and experience in presentation software would also be preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English;
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.