Key Account Manager – French Market (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Key Account Manager – French Market for one of our top clients. Our client is an insurance company and is based in Malta
- Proactive management of existing affinity insurance products and effective and timely implementation of new commercial business leads
- Be the preferred commercial contact to brokerage team in France and their partners and the broker partners in France and occasionally on other markets in Europe
- Existing accounts monitoring in France: partner relationship management, business review, technical and financial results monitoring, cross-sell and up-sell, setup of remediation plan (if necessary), benchmarking)
- New account development: new partner prospection (broker, distributor, reinsurer…), detection of new business opportunities, market surveys, customer trends analysis, Brand promotion, professional networking, development and presentation of product catalogue, development of innovative products and breakthrough proposals
- Business monitoring: participation to the Underwriting Committee, follow-up of the programs launched (reporting, technical results, implementation of evolutions and corrective actions)
- Business lead implementation: supervision of roll-out, oversight of GTCs/Pricing/Claims handling process in coordination with project contributors and back office services, project management including issue escalation/resolution
- University Degree in Economic/Commercial International Business
- At least 3 years’ experience in KAM role or at least 5 years in a similar role in insurance with an insurance company or insurance broker
- Knowledge of the affinity insurance market will be considered an asset
- Excellent French both written and oral. A good professional level of English is a must, working knowledge of any other European language is a plus
- Computer literate with an advanced working knowledge in Excel
- Be great at connecting with people and understanding their needs and demands and at the same time be able to communicate your own imperatives
- Ability to evaluate the technical and financial feasibility of business leads
- Analytical and result-oriented
- Structured, organised and priority minded
- Versatile and team leader
- Self-starter and customer focused
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Business Development Manager - Crypto/Payments (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Site Manager (m/f/o)
France / Frankreich
Trust & Corporate Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura