Land Surveyor (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Land Surveyor for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- To communicate and respond to client’s requests, understanding and maintaining client objectives and ensuring Time Service Responsiveness
- Area measurement including measure-building surveying
- Lease plan and boundary surveying
- Topographical surveying
- Existing land, engineering and property surveying
- Underground utilities mapping
- 3D laser scanning
- Cultural heritage recording
- Planning consultations
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features, verifying also the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites
- Calculate heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys
- Coordinate with the work of engineering and architectural personnel, clients, and others concerned with projects
- Analyse survey objectives and specifications to prepare survey proposals or to direct others in survey proposal preparation.
- Any related documentation, collection and/or compilation of data and meta data
- Coordinating land surveying services with that of other design competences deployed on projects
- You are qualified with a Land Surveying diploma and/or Civil Engineering Certificate or any other related qualification at the same level or higher
- You have a proven track record with several years’ experience working with multi-disciplinary team members on complex, varied and/or large scale projects
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and basic Windows related software such as Adobe, Earth, etc.
- Proficient in the use of Autodesk, Pix4D, Agisoft, DJI and Leica Environment.
- Existing land, engineering and property surveying. Draw the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, section and dimensions of land or land features, verifying the accuracy of survey data.
- Cultural heritage surveys including underground cavities such as Shelters or Tombs. Accomplish with Archaeological Standards
- Drone Piloting & Photogrammetry
- 3D laser scanning
- You are highly cognizant and abreast with all applicable standards, legislations and practices applicable to the construction industry in Malta
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- You would preferably hold a valid driving licence
- You are able to work under pressure and to work closely with others in a multidisciplinary environment
- You are a motivated team player demonstrating an eager and positive work ethic
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Project Manager (m/f/o)
Qormi / Malta
FrontEnd Developer (m/f/o)
Luqa / Malta
Senior Cost Manager (m/f/o)
Malta / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura