TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
For our client we are looking for a Lawyer. Our client is a leading entity in Accountancy, Assurance and Advisory Services and is based in Malta.
- Assisting with ongoing legal work on corporate, immigration, contractual, employment, data protection, compliance, shipping and regulatory matters
- Drafting of legal and corporate documents
- Assisting with immigration matters, including the compilation of documents for work permits applications and residency applications
- Reviewing and maintaining the Firm’s policies
- Supporting ongoing client requests which fall within the Legal Team’s expertise
- Monitoring updates within various legal fields
- Liaising with competent authorities on behalf of clients as may be required
- Conducting legal research and providing detailed analysis of cases and jurisprudence
- Taking command of various projects as they may arise
- Attending meetings with clients and providing support to the Legal team
- Assisting with any administrative work which may be required
- Possess a Master of Advocacy (M. ADV) degree or an equivalent degree
- Preference will be given to applicants with at least one-year experience
- Strong working knowledge of legislation and regulation
- Able to work on own initiative whilst also be a team player
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Maltese
- Very organised and able to meet strict deadlines in a timely manner
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!