Line Coordinator (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
For our client we are looking for a Line Coordinator (m/f/x).
- The day to day running and the upkeep of the production line under his responsibility, in line with the company procedures.
- To be responsible for the proper line start-up and finish of production lines procedures, with special focus on proper line cleaning after end of production and good line sanitization.
- To calculate efficiency on regular intervals while ensuring that efficiency attained is in line with the company’s requirements.
- The constant mentoring and motivating personnel while ensure that personnel under his responsibility are trained on the respective jobs and directly supervise employees on their induction jobs.
- A good communication with the Quality Assurance and Production Manager keeping them constantly informed about quality, efficiency and performance of the current production.
- Ensuring that the production lines are well prepared ahead for new production formats and are adequately set and properly maintained for the following days’ production.
- Ensuring that the company
- TTI is seeking for a Line Coordinator for one of our clients based in Gozo.
- Graduated in a similar are
- Work experience in a similar role, in the food industry - 3 to 5 years
- Have a good command (written and communication) in English
- Have a good knowledge and be familiar with office software applications
- Have good communication and leadership skills
- Be well organized, target oriented and can handle target pressures
- Be flexible in working hours
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!