Marketing and Business Development Executive (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Marketing and Business Development Executive for one of our top clients based in Malta. Our client is a leading company specialising in the design, engineering and management of the built environment, infrastructure, archaeological and geomatics services.
- Supporting marketing strategy and initiatives, and assisting in organizing various marketing projects for the organisation
- Assisting in the organization of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attending them to facilitate their success
- Preparing corporate presentations, marketing collateral
- Preparing and posting online content on the company’s website as well as any other marketing collateral as needed
- Creating and scheduling social media output on the Company’s social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn)
- Organizing photo & video shoots of projects and design/construction processes
- Creating a quarterly/bi-annual client-focused newsletters
Assisting the Senior Partner with inquiries made by clients about company services in a timely and professional manner
- Participating in the communication of the oranization with clients via means like emails, telephones, and websites
- Developing and maintaining relationships with the Client and stakeholders
- Representing the company at meetings with the client, other professionals and suppliers
- Supporting the Senior Partner and Partners with establishing technical standards, procedures and parameters
- Assisting the Senior Partner in the preparation of fee proposals to potential clients;
- Following up with clients on fee proposals issued
- Providing required support to the business development in the wider terms and in activities relating to account management
- Ensuring that all Business Development and Marketing/PR matters are properly managed and controlled
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, marketing, or an industry-related discipline, preferably architecture, with a strong academic record
- Be cognizant and abreast with all applicable standards, legislations and practices applicable to the construction industry in Malta and internationally, having also technical and commercial acumen of real estate, construction and infrastructure projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Valid driving licence
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Business Development Manager - Crypto/Payments (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Site Manager (m/f/o)
France / Frankreich
Trust & Corporate Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura