Marketing Manager (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Marketing Manager for one of our top clients.
- Coordinate with different departments to develop and implement ongoing marketing strategies in line with market and industry developments
- Being proactive, design and implement marketing campaigns whilst suggest improvements to existing initiatives
- Prepare and follow budgets for the Marketing Department
- Manage social media accounts, create and post relevant content on a regular basis
- Manage the addition of new assets whilst liaising with external third parties (designers, content creators, media agencies etc) ensure proper delivery of brand and promotional campaigns
- Manage company media
- Identify opportunities to increase brand exposure with the aim of reaching new markets and further enhancing awareness of the company
- Suggest and organise speaking opportunities, including panel discussions or presentations at various conferences
- Provide Senior Management with reports on ongoing marketing campaigns after analysing pre-defined data to gauge effectiveness of company initiatives and suggest improvements or changes where necessary
- Attend industry functions, such as events and conferences to aid with the logistics and organisation accordingly, whilst providing the necessary feedback on current trends and demands
- Assist with the organisation of the company’s attendance at major events and conferences, continuously liaising with organisers
- Working closely with the business development team in reaching company targets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years' experience related to marketing preferably within the Crypto/Gaming/Finance industries
- Profound knowledge of the Crypto industry will be given priority
- Experience creating, implementing, and running marketing strategies and campaigns
- Experience in Project Management functions is considered an asset
- Excellent command of the English Language with strong communication skills and a passion for delivering high quality deliverables
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Security Systems Design Engineer (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Operations Officer (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Operations Manager (approved by MFSA) (m/f/o)
Sliema / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura