Mechanical Engineer (hydromechanical and electromechanical) (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Mechanical Engineer for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading entity in the engineering industry and is based in Germany.
As Mechanical Engineer (hydromechanical and electromechanical) (m/f/d) Your field of activity includes:
- Definition and dimensioning of hydromechanical and electromechanical equipment and its components for hydropower, water and dam projects.
- Preparation of feasibility studies
- Preparation of prequalification documents and proposals for engineering services for the implementation of rehabilitation projects related to hydraulic steel structures
- Preparation of tender documents for construction
- Evaluation of tenders (technical and commercial proposals)
- Management of construction and installation sites in Germany and abroad
- Review of contractors' technical submissions and all documentation required for implementation
- Witnessing of factory acceptance tests (FATs), and supervision of installation and commissioning activities
- A secure workplace, which connects mid-sized sector and global perspectives with each other
- An attractive salary, extensive social benefits and participation in corporate success
- Challenging projects, where you can develop both professionally and personally
- Team spirit and a cooperative atmosphere – in our headquarters and in international deployment
The following professional and personal skills and attributes make you the ideal candidate:
- Engineering degree (Dr. Ing. / Dipl. Ing. / PhD. or MSc) with specialization in hydraulic steel structures and/or mechanical equipment (hydraulic machinery) for hydropower
- Fundamental knowledge of regulations and related Norms
- Not less than 5 years of relevant professional experience in the fields covered by the tasks above, preferably on international projects
- Experience in longer assignments overseas would be desirable
- Complete competence in the use of MS-Office is presupposed
- Business fluency in English and at least a good command of German, further language skills would be of advantage
- Willingness to undertake business trips and assignments
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!