Mechanical Resource Coordinator (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Mechanical Resources Coordinator for one of our top clients based in Malta.
- Devote adequate time to recruit and select qualified personnel that will contribute towards project success
- Coordinate training programs for new hires to ensure that they are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out their assigned tasks
- Oversee resource planning and allocation, including that of subcontractors
- Participate in performance review programs and assist other managers in performance appraisals
- Develop training programs for staff members and ensure the delivery of training in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure compliance with employment-related standards and legislation relating to health and safety and employee rights
- Support direct reports in achieving their commitments by reviewing their plans and routinely tracking their progress
- Evaluate the performance of direct reports and provide constructive feedback to help them improve
- Enforce company policies and practices, including ensuring compliance with legal issues relating to products and services, workplace safety, and contractor relationships
- Verify time sheets and ensure timely delivery to stakeholders
- Coordinate the preparation and delivery of special equipment and tools
- Assist and guide project leaders in preparing and communicating tasks to subordinates
- Knowledge and experience in the service field
- Preferably MQF Level 5 Diploma or MQF Level 4 Certificate in Mechanical subjects
- Preferably fluent in both in the English and Maltese languages
- A valid license to drive in Malta
- Preference will be given to individuals doing a similar role within the industry
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Trust & Corporate Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Operations Manager (approved by MFSA) (m/f/o)
Sliema / Malta
Accounts Executive (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura