Mechanical Resource Coordinator (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is actively seeking a talented Mechanical Resource Coordinator to join our premier client based in Malta. With core business areas spanning fire, safety, security, marine, environment, and training solutions, our client is a leader in providing integrated solutions that safeguard communities and assets. Operating multiple subsidiaries and holding interests in associated businesses, our client is committed to excellence and innovation.
- Devote adequate time to recruit and select qualified personnel that will contribute towards project success
- Coordinate training programs for new hires to ensure that they are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out their assigned tasks
- Oversee resource planning and allocation, including that of subcontractors
- Participate in performance review programs and assist other managers in performance appraisals
- Develop training programs for staff members and ensure the delivery of training in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure compliance with employment-related standards and legislation relating to health and safety and employee rights
- Be responsible for the professional development and well-being of staff members
- Support direct reports in achieving their commitments by reviewing their plans and routinely tracking their progress
- Evaluate the performance of direct reports and provide constructive feedback to help them improve
- Provide career counselling and development opportunities to team members, including training and job opportunities
- Serve as a conduit for company communication by disseminating information to direct reports and putting a face on the corporation with which the direct reports can communicate
- Enforce company policies and practices, including ensuring compliance with legal issues relating to products and services, workplace safety, and contractor relationships
- Verify time sheets and ensure timely delivery to stakeholders
- Coordinate the preparation and delivery of special equipment and tools
- Conduct stock takes of tools and ensure that subordinates are fully equipped to carry out their jobs in the most efficient manner
- Collaborate with the fleet manager to ensure the company vehicles are well-maintained, and any changes in the fleet are tracked
- Assist and guide project leaders in preparing and communicating tasks to subordinates
- Knowledge and experience in the service field
- Preferably MQF Level 5 Diploma or MQF Level 4 Certificate in Mechanical subjects
- Preferably fluent in both in the English and Maltese languages
- A valid license to drive in Malta
- Preference will be given to individuals doing a similar role within the industry
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Business Development Manager - Crypto/Payments (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Site Manager (m/f/o)
France / Frankreich
Trust & Corporate Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura