Mechanical Tenders and Proposals Engineer (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents.
What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Mechanical Tenders and Proposals Engineer for one our top clients – a leading fire, safety and security provider.
The position requires an individual to work collaboratively within a dynamic engineering team, with a focus on creating technical quotes and proposals for firefighting and fire compartmentation systems offered by the company such as sprinkler systems, gaseous suppression systems, and fire doors. Comprehensive in-house training will be provided to new team members.
- Designing technically viable and enticing solutions to meet the client’s technical requirements whilst ensuring the proposal is cost effective and meets the client’s budget restrictions
- Conduct site visits and inspections to assess project feasibility and identify potential risks or challenges
- Ensure that all projects are delivered in compliance with applicable industry standards and regulations
- Assist in technical and commercial meetings with consulting engineers and client representatives
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Attend any training provided by the Company as well as training sessions and webinars organised by the suppliers
- Attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy in work
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proactive and self-motivated with a desire to learn and grow professionally
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.