Network Engineer (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Network Engineer for one of our top clients.
Our Client is a leading provider of specialist ICT services and are looking to add to their team.
- Implementing and supporting small to medium size network solutions for our customers, including wired and wireless IP-based infrastructure
- Designing network architecture, documenting and managing the installation of a new network, and maintaining and upgrading existing network solutions
- A Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Communications & Computer Engineering, or a related subject
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in configuration and troubleshooting hardware routers and switches in a LAN, WAN & WLAN environment.
- In depth TCP/IP knowledge.
- Knowledge and experience with network operating systems such as Cisco IOS and ArubaOS.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive and proactive approach towards work.
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative within a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- Cisco CCNA Networking or any other equivalent vendor certifications will be considered an asset.
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!