Office Administrator (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Data-inputting and data-validation in the Company’s ERP system
- Maintaining customer orders and/or product movements, creating purchase orders and maintaining prices according to the company procedures
- Assisting in the comparison and/or generation of data reports as may be required
- Take ownership of the ERP system and act as a first point of contact for queries regarding the system and its operation
- Filing of daily correspondence
- Dealing with all enquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Other general ad-hoc administrative duties that may be commensurate with the level of the post
The ideal candidate should be:
- Highly organised with an ability to work under pres-sure as well as having a high attention to detail
- Fluent in English
- In possession of an A level standard of Education
- Proficient in the use of a PC, preferably ECDL certi-fied. Previous experience using an ERP software package would be considered an asset
- Relevant work experience is required
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!