Office Administrator (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Office Administrator for one of our top clients based in Malta
- Provide general administrative support to the office or department, including managing phone calls, emails, and correspondence, scheduling appointments and meetings, maintaining calendars, and organizing files and documents
- Facilitate effective communication within the office, disseminating information, and ensuring timely responses to inquiries
- Maintain and update records, databases, and filing systems, ensuring accuracy and confidentiality. This may include employee records, financial documents, contracts, and other important information
- Prepare, edit, and proofread various types of documents, such as reports, memos, presentations, and correspondence. Maintain a professional and consistent standard for written communication
- Maintain and enforce office policies and procedures to promote efficiency, productivity, and compliance. Keep up-to-date with relevant regulations and legislation to ensure adherence
- Utilize office software, tools, and technology to streamline processes and improve efficiency. This may include proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, email management systems, document management software, and other relevant applications
- Assist with basic financial tasks, such as managing petty cash, processing invoices and quotations. Collaborate with the finance department as needed.
- Performing other relevant duties when needed
- Able to work in a group and work with various departments
- Must have excellent verbal, written, organization, and customer service skills
- Basic Knowledge in AutoCAD would be considered an asset
- Ability to multi-task on many aspects of position and possess exceptional organization skills
- Requires working knowledge of Word and Excel software in addition to MS Outlook, and Adobe
- High school diploma or equivalent, minimum of one year of related experience and/or training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred
- Possess excellent organization, time management skills, attention to detail and service oriented
- Maintain customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Security Systems Design Engineer (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Operations Officer (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Operations Manager (approved by MFSA) (m/f/o)
Sliema / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura