Office Administrator (part-time) (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents.
What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Office Administrator (part-time) for one our top clients – a leading fire, safety and security provider.
- Assisting Service Co-ordinator in scheduling planned preventative maintenance appointments
- Clerical Office Work which includes the scanning of documentation, handling telephone calls, filing etc.
- Processing documentation for Invoicing
- Issue certification
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Coordinating office procedures
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Requires extreme attention to detail.
- Demonstrates confidence in their abilities
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Time management efficient
- Communication proficient
- Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software.
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.