Payroll Specialist (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Payroll Specialist for one of our top clients. Our client is a Construction Company based in Malta.
- Managing the company time and attendance procedure
- Compiling and formalizing timesheets based on punch clock information
- Chasing for any missing information and questioning managers regarding absences
- Reporting anomalies in the time keeping systems
- Obtaining approvals for timesheets
- Running the whole payroll process (handling punch clock and timesheets, updating payroll system and FSS declarations)
- Managing employee sickness and vacation leave balances
- Other duties normally performed within the finance function
- Have experience carrying out the full payroll process of a large organisation
- Be willing to take the initiative to take on the whole process from start to finish with the support of the finance team
- Preferably have a minimum ‘A’ Level standard in Accounts
- Possess good numerical skills
- Be highly organised with an ability to work under pressure as well as having a high attention to detail
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, will be considered as an asset
- Be self-motivated and efficient, the selected candidate must be able to work both individually and within a team with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.