Personal Assistant (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Personal Assistant for one of our premier clients. Situated in Malta, our esteemed client is a specialized Building Services company dedicated to providing professional consultation and top-notch services tailored to meet your electrical and plumbing requirements.
- Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records
- Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements
- Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management
- Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders
- Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes
- Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required
- Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services
- Observing best business practices and etiquette
- Taking minutes during management and board meetings
- May also be required to make travel arrangements and may include individual travelling abroad
- High school diploma or similar
- Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training
- At least 2 years of experience working in the role of a personal assistant
- Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage internal and external correspondence
- Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Driving Licence
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Project Manager (m/f/o)
Qormi / Malta
FrontEnd Developer (m/f/o)
Luqa / Malta
Land Surveyor (m/f/o)
Malta / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura