Personal Assistant to the Chairman (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Personal Assistant to the Chairman for one of our top clients based in Malta.
- Maintaining co-ordination of the Chairman’s office
- Provide secretarial support including organizing and preparing meeting agenda, taking minutes, handling correspondences, drafting emails and maintaining the filing system
- Organize and manage Chairman’s calendar and appointments
- Arrange and coordinate internal and external business meetings and social events
- Handling and screening incoming calls
- Sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Organising overseas travel for the Chairman and other Senior members of staff
- Assist in Chairman’s corporate, business and investment related activities, tasks and projects which include record keeping, liaison, coordination, scheduling, monitoring projects, research and analysis
- Applications for travel VISAS
- Supporting the Chairman on a day to day basis
- Ideally in possession of a tertiary level of education and/ or 4 years’ relevant experience in a similar role in a sizable company
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Maltese
- Well versed in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Good planning, strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work and be highly organized under pressure, able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.