Pipefitter - Greece (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking the best talents. Our vision ist to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize our talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Pipefitter for Greece for one of our top clients. Our client is an international general contractor with experience in the oil & gas, pipelines and construction industries.
- Inspecting the workplace, clearing obstructions and preparing materials and equipment
- Studying blueprints and planning pipe systems and related equipment installations
- Using a variety of tools to modify pipes to specifications
- Measuring and marking pipes for cutting and threading
- Assembling and welding pipe components and systems
- Securing pipes to walls and fixtures with brackets, clamps, and welding equipment
- Ordering required materials such as pipes, hangars, brackets, hydraulic cylinders, etc.
- Repairing and maintaining pipe systems, supports, and related equipment
- Clearing pipe systems of obstructions and testing their functionality
- Complying with relevant codes and regulatory standards
- Have high school diploma or equivalent
- Proven experience as Pipe Fitter
- Experience in Oil & Gas Field – refinery experience would be ideal
- Excellent mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to prioritize and maintain strong attention to detail
- Good communication and managerial skills
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!