Process Engineer (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Process Engineer for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading entity in Pharmaceutical Services.
- To ensure the smooth running of the production processes such that production processes are carried out efficiently and are continuously improving
- To assist in the development of local investment and development plans; propose investment budget in line with these plans and ensuring that the assigned projects are executed according to planned time schedules and within budget
- To assist in the development of the department's annual operation budget and support the team to minimize variance without impacting the operations
- To ensure that all tasks, activities and manufacturing processes are performed according to cGMP requirements, company policies and procedures, good engineering working principles and the relevant standards and regulations at all times
- To ensure that all personnel including contractors are rigorously following company Safety, Health and Environment policies and procedures, and relevant legal requirements
- To analyse existing manufacturing processes and ensure compliance with the necessary rules and regulations
To provide support when new processes, transfer projects and product scale-up activities within production are introduced
- To analyze and troubleshooting problems, identifying solutions, and recommending and implementing methods, procedures, systems and/or techniques for resolution aimed at improving process quality and efficiency and equipment availability
- Shall be a driver of change through continuous improvement ideas and foster business excellence methodology and philosophy both in engineering and operations
- Identifies recurrent problems, establishes root cause, recommends and implements solutions such as upgrades to current equipment or the purchase of new equipment
- Liaises with outside suppliers and contractors for services and maintenance work required by the company that cannot be performed by internal resources or under any existing maintenance agreement
- Ensures that outside suppliers/contractors are properly trained, instructed and monitored while carrying work on site and works carried out are thoroughly inspected on completion
- Supports in the procurement activities of parts, services, upgrade and equipment, support the generation of the RFQ's and ensures that technical and commercial agreements are in place
- Exercises financial powers within the scope of the approved cost budget, in accordance with internal guidelines
- Provides technical support and advice on equipment selection, faults diagnoses and rectification, root cause analysis, replacement part sourcing and equipment or process improvement or optimization
- For assigned projects determines and defines project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.