Product Implementation Specialist (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Product Implementation Specialist for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading software products company specialising in development and support of business software solutions
- Manage successful implementations, both remotely and as well as on the client’s premises
- Aim for the highest client satisfaction and nurture positive, long-term client relationships
- Develop training material and conduct training sessions to clients as well as for staff members
- Coordinate weekly project status meetings for existing projects and to plan for ongoing and new projects
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and liaise with the product team, keeping up to date with new and planned upcoming features
- Analyze customer feedback and feature requests and liaise with the product team to provide practical solutions
- Coordinate with the support team in addressing customer problems within an established response time
- Effectively use project management tools
- Organize and participate in webinars and work closely with team leads to identify topics of interest
- Excellent command of the English language both verbal and written
- Fast learner with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Task-oriented and out-of-the-box thinking
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Ability to communicate project deliverables and coordinate across teams.
- Ability to work independently under pressure
- Availability and flexibility to accommodate clients’ needs
- In possession of a valid driving license and car
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.