Project Engineer (Electrical) (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking the best talents.
Our vision ist to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize our talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
For our client we are looking for Project Engineer (Electrical) (m/f/x)
- The Project Engineer (Electrical) will be member of the Technical Services team and will be responsible for providing a range of services to the station in the areas of IT, engineering, planning, performance analysis, information and records.
The Project Engineer (Electrical) will be responsible for:
- Manage ICT support and upgrade services
- Operating the Computerised Maintenance and Spares management system (Maximo).
- Management and development of IT systems including Sharepoint and the PI system.
- Preparation of tenders/work specification & contract supervision during implementation including method statement and risk assessment preparation.
- Assisting with the procurement of spares and consumables and engineering support on long term asset management. Ensuring that all spares and materials are available for overhauls.
- Contributing to revision and modification of drawings.
- Working in accordance with management of safety, environment, asset and quality as identified in t
- TTI is seeking for a Project Engineer (Electrical) for one of our top clients. Our client is based in Malta.
- A recognized Bachelor’s degree electrical engineering qualification or equivalent (MQF level 6) is a requirement.
- Knowledge and experience of ATEX systems is a benefit.
- Knowledge of IT systems and management of databases is a benefit
- Possession of 2 years relevant experience within maintenance or operations of power plant or a similar process industry.
- Preferably with experience in the operation of Work Management Systems and Project Management.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills and ability to manage stakeholders
- Developed skills in report, procedure and specification writing
- A good command of written and spoken English language would be essential
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!