Project Engineer / Manager (Mechanical) (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Project Engineer / Manager (mechanical) for one of our top clients.
- Calculation and preparation of offers to clients
- Project planning and management through engineering, procurement and construction phases of multi-discipline projects
- Coordination and problem solving with site supervisor as well as clients
- Negotiation, contract coordination and communication with clients
- Project controlling and reaching of goals and objectives
- Estimates requirements for resources—management, labor, materials and time required to complete project
- Assesses vendors for competence, capabilities, resources, and financial status
- Works with design group to modify plans as appropriate if problems arise
- Prepares monthly reports, detailing progress and costs for top management
- Participate in weekly project meetings and customer meetings
- Works with operations department in troubleshooting problems
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, master’s degree preferred
- 10 years of engineering experience in mechanical and systems engineering design
- At least 3 years of management experience preferable in an Oil Field environment
- Experience with Auto CAD or similar mechanical CAD drafting package
- Previous experience in North Africa will be considered as an advantage
- Excellent communication and organization skills, as well as general computer skills
- Excellent analytical skills for reviewing costs and preparing budget reports
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.