Project Engineering Manager - Libya (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Project Engineering Manager for one of our top clients in Malta. Our client provides engineering solutions within the gas, oil, and petrochemical industry. The role will be based in Libya.
- Manage complex plant construction projects, ensuring operational excellence
- Lead interdisciplinary teams, fostering a culture of collaboration and professional growth
- Oversee budget and actively participate in quality management to meet standards and goals
- Facilitate effective communication and coordination between stakeholders
- Regularly report and present project progress
- Champion team and department development, implementing strategies to enhance performance and growth
- Oversee Mechanical Projects holistically including FEED Study, Engineering, Project Management, Tender Evaluations/Bidding Activities and Project Execution
- Technical degree, preferably in BSC mechanical engineering
- Experience in project management, ideally in plant construction
- Commitment to environmental and safety standards in the oil and gas industry
- Skilled in managing and optimizing KPIs
- Innovative in implementing new technologies
- Proactive in developing the project department
- Fluent in English, with strong communication and leadership skills
- Willingness for national and international travel
- Proven track record in leading and developing project teams and departments
- Extensive experience in the management and operational aspects of midstream and downstream facilities, encompassing a broad range of equipment and systems
- Capability to simultaneously coordinate multiple projects with a high degree of autonomy
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Business Development Manager - Crypto/Payments (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Site Manager (m/f/o)
France / Frankreich
Trust & Corporate Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura