Property Valuer (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Property Valuer for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- Carrying out the duties related to preparing valuation reports, including market research, area take-off, assessment of planning data and any necessary site inspections
- Carrying out the duties of estimating costs relating to the properties being valued
- Liaising with the PA and other Authorities and organizations for information related to permits and clearances
- Preparing reports relating to planning procedures and project descriptions
- Assisting with research and compiling project-related data as required, for various works undertaken by the Architecture Department
- Meeting and liaising with clients and professional teams both to assist with determining clients’requirements and to support business goals
- Proactively identifying potential issues that may arise and assisting with devising contingency plans
- Abiding by policies and procedures in relation to architectural structures, systems and planning and construction/safety codes and regulations, including design and technical standards, guidelines and regulations for planning and other Authorities
- Preparing regular progress reports and any required meeting minutes
- Preparing and maintaining programs for review and ensuring correct implementation
- Recognized architectural degree or any other degree relating to property valuations. A master's degree in a relevant subject would be considered an asset
- A proven track record working in property valuations, with a minimum of two years’ experience
- Ideally possess a solid understanding in local Planning Authority policies
- Highly cognizant and abreast with all applicable standards, legislations and practices applicable to the Construction industry in Malta
- A valid driving licence required to carry out property inspections and surveys
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCad, would be considered an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Project Manager (m/f/o)
Qormi / Malta
FrontEnd Developer (m/f/o)
Luqa / Malta
Land Surveyor (m/f/o)
Malta / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura