Purchasing Administrator (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Purchasing Administrator for our client - market leader in Construction and businesses based in Malta.
- Liaising with internal departments and suppliers to check up on invoices and delivery notes being received and having all these recorded digitally.
- Organising all purchase orders, invoices, receipts and delivery notes.
- Coordinating with the Finance department, to ensure that all invoices and delivery notes have been signed/authorized and sent back for payment.
- Issuing of weekly reports to internal departments.
- Chasing for invoices not received from suppliers.
- Ensuring that each invoice/delivery note, has an authorizing signature, job number or a location of where the products and/or services have taken place.
- Fulfilling administrative obligations that the procurement process entails as well as any general ad-hoc administration that may be required.
- Obtaining quotes from local vendors and ensuring best prices are obtained.
- Ensuring purchase orders and suppliers’ invoices tally in quantities, prices, descriptions, specifications and unit of measure.
- Minimum “A” Level of education required.
- Relevant work experience preferably within a similar industry, preference will be given to those who have a mechanical background.
- Proficient in the use of a PC, Microsoft excel, preferably ECDL certified
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.