Purchasing Executive (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents.
What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Purchase Executive for one our top clients – a leading fire, safety and security provider,
- Issue purchase orders and send approved copies to suppliers and requests in a timely manner
- Serve as a point of reference to all stakeholders for the provision of accurate and detailed information regarding the order status, changes or cancellation of order
- Chase suppliers on any late orders by continuous follow-up
- Co-ordinate with the Logistics personnel to ensure all deadlines are met and deliveries are conducted in a timely manner
- Provide timely information for the formulation of forecasts
- Monitor material usage through reports, budget and trends
- Making sure all products purchased are up to the desired quality and specifications requested as per company standards
- Negotiate for the best purchasing package in terms of quality, price, payment terms, delivery and service with suppliers, including negotiating of any price increases
- Go through datasheets and ensure that the items being ordered meet the needs of the requesters
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly
- Maintaining and improving working relationships with existing suppliers
- Looking for better suppliers, to improve; landed cost, quality, credit terms, project related purchases and exclusivity where it makes sense
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- MQF Level 4 Diploma or higher in Procurement/Supply Chain and/or technical/electrical background;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese
- Has a basic knowledge of Logistics sector in order to assist Logistics team in certain duties
- Possess good communication skills
- Impeccable preparation, organisational and time management skills;
- Apt to negotiate and network with suppliers
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.