Purchasing Manager (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Purchasing Manager for one of our top clients. Our client based in Malta, is a specialized Building Services company.
- Manage all the procurement related activities for the mechanical, electrical, and plumbing divisions
- Track the most reliable and cost-effective suppliers
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Follow and check on the ordering of necessary goods and services
- Finalise details of orders and deliveries
- Examine and re-evaluate existing contracts to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
- Foresee alterations in the comparative negotiating ability of suppliers and clients
- Perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- Control spend and build a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs
- Identify new suppliers
- Conduct the appropriate stock takes of those consumables and tools on site and the main stores
- Keep an accurate inventory of all tools and equipment
- Be able to conduct weekly usage against stock inspections on the different sites and main stores
- Keeping up to date on a day-to-day basis all the relevant inputting of all incoming and outgoing invoices respectively time according to the exigencies of the service
- A degree in Supply Chain Management or equivalent though not necessary will be considered as an asset
- Driving license is compulsory
- Proven track record of working in such an environment is essential
- Other Certifications in stores management or similar will also be considered
- Computer literate and fully conversant with Microsoft Office applications
- Good knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques
- Strong negotiation and effective networking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making, working with numbers and analysing data
- Capable of working well under pressure and being result oriented
- Always operate with integrity and objectivity
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Business Development Manager - Crypto/Payments (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Site Manager (m/f/o)
France / Frankreich
Trust & Corporate Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura