QA and Support Officer (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a QA and Support Officer for one of our top clients. Our client is a software company and is based in Malta.
- To evaluate test results against expected results, to implement improvements to the process and recommends alternative testing methods as needed.
- To Create and Maintain test cases based on the software being tested
- Drafts, revises and approves test plans and scripts.
- Produces test outcome reports
- To handle 1st line support and assist Users in using the software and to reproduce any bugs which are then passed on to the development team
- To keep support cases up to date in the company’s ticketing system.
- To maintain Devops items and route them accordingly to the respective development team members
- At least 2 years of proven professional experience doing Quality Assurance of web application software
- Any experience using DevOps, GIT will be considered an asset.
- Understanding of, and ability to write clear documentation and test scripts
- Able to Describe in detail identified bugs and document accurately steps to reproduce such bugs,
- Eye for detail and able to perform thorough testing of the assigned software
- To always expand the testing coverage of the system by creating new scenarios over and above the main ones.
- Innovative in both personal and testing approach.
- A good working attitude including having respect for others, showing enthusiasm and commitment and willing to go the extra mile.
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English.
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn.
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.