QC Analyst (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a QC Analyst for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading entity in Pharmaceutical Services.
- Sampling in accordance to standard test procedures including testing of raw materials and finished dosage forms standard analytical procedures
- Performing final product stability analysis
- Carrying out complete documentation
- Reporting of any non-conformities
- Adhering to the appropriate GLP guidelines and health & safety guidelines
- Possess a post-secondary qualification in Applied Science ideally in Chemistry or related field
- Previous experience within a QC Department in a manufacturing pharmaceutical environment
- Excellent communication skills in English both orally and in writing
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to accurately perform and meticulously document work
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!