Quantity Surveyor (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Quantity Surveyor for our client - market leader in Construction and businesses based in Malta.
- Measuring of works on site and preparation of bills
- Assisting and providing necessary support to the Project Management unit
- Handling of subcontractors’ works
- Adherence to general quantity surveying processes
- General assistance during the tendering process as well as a compilation of quotes and estimates
- Any ad-hoc work that may occur due to business exigencies
- A diploma level of education in relevant / similar field (quantity surveying and / or construction)
- Relevant work experience in a similar role coupled with a strong background in the construction industry will be considered an asset
- Knowledge and proficiency in methods of measurements and specifications
- ECDL certified
- Proficiency in ACAD is required
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.