Quantity Surveyor (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Quantity Surveyor for one of our top clients based in Malta. Our client is a leading company specialising in the design, engineering and management of the built environment, infrastructure, archaeological and geomatics services.
- Recommending improved cost and commercial management and quantity surveying systems to the team and the Company
- Meeting and liaising with Clients and Professional Teams to assist with determining clients’ requirements
- Ensuring compliance with local, national and international health and safety and construction/industry regulations and standards
- Costing building projects at all stages from planning to completion
- Estimating quantities and costs of materials for the various projects involved
- Preparing and monitoring project cash flow;
- Procurement and vetting of contractor quotations and packages
- Carrying out cost forecasting, reviewing, monitoring and reporting
- Measuring, valuing and submitting variations when and as needed
- Preparing, submitting and negotiating project final accounts;
- Preparing tender and contractual documentation, leading to tender selection and appraisal;
- Developing and maintaining cost plans and the cash flow forecasts;
- Inspecting project sites at various stages of the project to ensure compliance with contract
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying or Construction Engineering with quantity surveying specialisation and/or a recognized professional qualification in this field with several years’ experience
- Preferably be a member of the RICS or have other satisfactory/equivalent membership;
- A proven track record working as a quantity surveyor in various projects, including residential, commercial, infrastructural, hospitality etc.
- Highly cognizant and abreast with all applicable standards, legislations and practices applicable to the construction industry in Malta
- A valid driving licence required to carry out site visits, valuations, bills of quantities and surveys
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCad, and Microsoft Office. Proficiency in BIM and/or other related design systems would be considered an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Business Development Manager - Crypto/Payments (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Site Manager (m/f/o)
France / Frankreich
Trust & Corporate Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura