Quantity Surveyor (MEP) (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for Quantity Surveyor for one of our top clients. Our client based in Malta, is a specialized Building Services company.
- Preparation of bills of quantities.
- Assisting the Project Manager in preparation of bills and other reports of the ongoing project
- Identification and discussion of potential variations with contracts manager and Director
- Review of budgets and cash flow forecasts
- Review of payment terms contained in the contract concerning the certification process
- Value of subcontract and certificates issued during the period
- Explanation of any differences between amount certified and amount being claimed by subcontractor or project team
- Performing site surveys review and update project drawings as necessary
- Carrying out site inspections and draw plans for the ongoing project
- Managing all plans and keeping an updated Drawing list
- 3+ years professional experience
- Experience in New build, refurbishment projects and design and build projects
- Preferably candidates will hold a technical degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineer and / or have extensive experience of building services projects and have extensive experience using AutoCAD
Joana MartinsApply Now
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Marketing Manager (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Accounts Executive (m/f/o)
Malta / Malta
Business Analyst/Solution Consultant (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura