Reception and Administrative Assistant (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents.
Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Reception and Administrative Assistant for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- Providing secretarial, administrative and clerical services to the company, managing reception at all times
- Greeting and assisting visitors in a courteous manner
- Taking calls and recording messages accurately, directing calls accordingly
- Organizing and coordinating appointments and travel arrangements
- Managing meeting rooms, ensuring that calendar invites are issued as needed when required andensuring that meetings rooms are prepared in a timely manner ahead of scheduled meetings
- Assisting with event organization
- Liaising and coordinating with suppliers and vendors for office upkeep and maintenance, ensuring thatregular inventory checks are carried out to replenish and purchase supplies in good time
- Supporting and assisting the Administration team with financial, administrative and HR tasks, asassigned from time to time
- Assisting with IT services coordination, ensuring that such matters as printer services and maintenancesare conducted on a regular basis, although tasks may vary as required from time to time
- Building maintenance administration
- School leaving certificate is required
- Excellent command of Microsoft office applications
- Proven track record working with administrative and clerical procedures and/or in a similar role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English, whether in person, phone and/or written correspondence
- Ability to work under pressure and to work closely with others in a multidisciplinary environment
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required
- Attention to detail, influencing skills and assertiveness
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to communicate with confidence and clarity
- Proficient analytical skills and a measured approach to decision-making, being able to take decisions as and when needed in the interest of efficiency
- A motivated team player demonstrating an eager and positive work ethic
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.