Recycling Machines Commissioning (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for?Show us your talent and apply now!
For our client we are looking for a Recycling Machines Commissioning (m/f/x).
- To Ensure support to the Customer on all phases of the Project, respecting the terms of the contract, on installation and start-up of Recycling Machines (Shredding Plants; Shears; Balers; Grinder Mills).
- To monitor and report daily the activities, quality results, non-conformities and plant performances to the Project Manager;
- To drive the Erection, Hot Test and Performance Test in according with Contract and Technical Specification given By Project Manager
- To monitor and control the quality results on Hot Test and Performance Test in coordination with Technical Office/PM on Headquarter, proposing the corrective actions to reach the quality contractual figures and results.
- Able to support-control and improve the process with automation department for general set up of parameters
- Capability of operational practices development, with a view to productivity, increase performance and improvement of working conditions. Cooperate with operations personnel to resolve changes/variations of ma
- TTI is seeking for a Recycling Machines Commissioning & Process Specialist for one of our top clients. Our Client have in their portfolio many recycling plants to start up, most of them in USA and UE (but not only).
- Technical Secondary school diploma or University Degree in Mechanical/Electrical disciplines
- Experience in mechanical erection & start-up of recycling machines (Shredding Plants; Shears; Balers; Grinder Mills);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English language.
- Basic knowledge of recycling machines process technology
- Knowledge of computer software and database (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, Ms Project)
- Understanding of mechanical drawings
- Leadership and communication Skills
- Available to work on site, abroad & worldwide
- Teamwork with Customers for fastest target achievements
- Preferred qualifications:
- Courses attended on metallurgy, recycling machines, materials quality analysis
- Experience in steel works or related areas, as process, mechanical or production department
- Know-how of equipment’s functionality
- Basic knowledge of Autocad
- Equipment procedures for start-up and production
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!