Sales Engineer (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now! TTI is seeking for a Sales Engineer for one of our top clients. is a market leader in the supply of special equipment to the Transport, Construction and Logistic/Warehousing businesses and plant equipment for industries and businesses in general. Being the official representatives of prestigious brands such as DAF, Caterpillar, Cummins, Hyster and Ingersoll Rand amongst others.
Reporting directly to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Drawing up equipment & solution specifications and sales proposals, according to client requirements, in conjunction with the principal suppliers
- Maintaining existing and developing new relationships with prospective clients
- Performing prospective client visits, maintaining visit reports, building necessary quotations and sharing sales leads for other product groups with colleagues
- Implementation of sales and marketing strategies to support business growth
- Meeting the quarterly sales targets whilst ensuring that UNEC can deliver on its promise at sale stage
- Competitive remuneration package to match the qualifications and experience of the selected candidate, additionally there is an uncapped commission structure and the use of a company car.
- Have a technical education (B.Sc or (technician)), ideally with an electrical background; alternatively significant sales experience of industrial equipment would be considered an asset
- Be self-driven, sales oriented, target driven
- Have a valid driving license
- Being able to communicate in both Maltese and English
- Be computer literate
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!