Senior AML Officer (Malta / Lithuania) (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking the best talents. Our vision ist to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize our talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now! For our client we are looking for a Senior AML Officer (Malta / Lithuania) (m/f/x)
- To support ongoing growth within the organization we are looking for a Senior AML Officer to join the AML Team and support the MLRO with any enhanced due diligence verification and reviews, corporate on-boardings, internal and external reporting.
- Assist in handling corporate / trusts on-boarding and EDD for retail clients as required
- Assist in external due – diligence and counterparty requests
- Draft Policies and Procedures together with the MLRO
- Carry out Business Risk Assessment together with the MLRO
- Act (in the absence of the MLRO) as a Designated Employee in handling Requests for information by Regulatory authorities and Police/ Attorney General/ FIAU
- Assisting with internal reporting and preparation of Management Information, AML Reports and KPIs
- Follow the completion of the AML Monitoring Plan
- Support in the completion of REQs to the FIAU
- TTI is seeking for a Senior AML Officer for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading entity in Accountancy, Assurance and Advisory Services.
- Ideally holds a degree or Advanced Diploma and/or Certificates in the field of AML Compliance (i.e ICA/ACAMs or equivalent), Banking & Finance or any other University Degree and / or pertinent qualifications
- Have previous experience 5 + years of experience in AML Compliance and strong knowledge of the Maltese regulatory environment in the context of Prevention of Money Laundering and Counter-Funding of Terrorism Regulations.
- Have excellent written and oral skills in English
- Have excellent IT skills
- Have In-depth knowledge of AML/CFT legislative and regulatory requirements
- Understanding of ownership structures, trusts and AML requirements in relation to these
- Have great attention to detail and high accuracy
- Have excellent organizational and reporting skills
- Be a team player who is able to adapt and learn to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have professional integrity
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!