Senior Audit Associate (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
For our client we are looking for a Senior Audit Associate (m/f/x).
To join the Audit team, our client is looking for an experienced graduate to join their existent group of auditors. Job Responsibilities:
- Leading client audit engagements which include planning, executing, directing, and completing financial audits:
- Applying generally accepted accounting principles and reporting rules, where applicable; and financial statement presentation,
- Acquire working knowledge of the client’s business,
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvement.
- TTI is seeking for a Senior Audit Associate for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading entity in taxation, legal advisory and provision of general corporate services.
The successful candidate should have:
- Fully ACCA qualified (or equivalent) coupled with a minimum of 3 years previous working experience within an Audit team,
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs. An advanced level in Microsoft Excel would be considered an asset,
- Strong communication skills in English and Maltese, both written and spoken.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics
- Efficient coupled with a good eye for detail
- Risk awareness and high integrity when dealing with confidential information
- Self-motivated, proactive with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!