Senior Bookkeeper (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now! TTI is seeking for a Senior Bookkeeper for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading entity in Accountancy, Assurance and Advisory Services and is based in Malta.
Maintaining the general ledger and preparing management accounts, including:
- Posting of cash and journals in the nominal ledgers
- Preparing loan interest calculations and reconciling bank and loan accounts
- Reconciliation of bank and other ledger balances
- Calculation and accrual of company expenses
- Assist with the compilation of management accounts
- Assist with the preparation of the annual financial statements:
- Assist with the transfer of the trial balance information into the financial statements template
- Preparation of trust and company accounts in accordance with applicable legislation as delegated by the Team Leader
- Prepare the associated working papers and evidencing balances to the financial statements
- Assisting with auditors’ queries
- Undertake the annual review process of entities for which accounts have been prepared
- Liaison with other departments within the Group
- Available to assist in other duties as and when requested
- A’ Levels with accounting subjects and relevant bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Good communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of the preparation of financial statements
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Innovative team player with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work to deadlines with moderate supervision
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!