Senior Cost Manager (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Senior Cost Manager for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- Interfacing and effective communication with the client, contractors and other consultants, at all project stages
- Leading a cost management team, ensuring that they deliver on all of the following accountabilities
- Ensuring high quality accurate estimates and cost plans are submitted in a timely manner
- Ensuring cost plans / estimates are clearly and effectively articulated to clients
- Understanding key cost drivers and abnormalities for projects and having the ability to identify best value opportunities / solutions for the client
- Producing pre-contract, post-contract and ad-hoc reports and presenting them to the client
- Overseeing the production of full Bills of Quantities in line with the relevant standard methods of measurements
- Tendering and procuring, including managing the pre-qualification stage, producing the tender list, preparing preambles and preliminaries, tender queries, tender analysis, producing the tender report and compiling the contractual documents
- Dealing effectively with post contract cost variances and the change control processes, where applicable
- Taking personal responsibility for making cost checks and carrying out valuations and in all cases ensuring that timely and accurate cost checking and valuation takes place
- Negotiating with contractors and agreeing final accounts
- Ensuring service excellence across all aspects of the commission
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Quantity Surveying, Building Science, Engineering, Construction Engineering and/or a recognized professional qualification in this field with several years’ experience
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in estimating and cost consulting.
- Hold either a MRICS, or Cost Engineers Designation, or have other satisfactory/equivalent membership
- A proven record of accomplishment working as a quantity surveyor in various projects, including residential, commercial, infrastructural, hospitality etc
- Highly cognizant and abreast with all applicable standards, legislations and practices applicable to the construction industry in Malta, including but not limited to public and private owners, general contractors, sub-trades, contracts, pricing, method of measurement, etc
- A valid driving licence required to carry out site visits, valuations, bills of quantities and surveys
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft programmes, AutoCad, and CostX or similar cost estimating software
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work under pressure and to work closely with others in a multidisciplinary environment
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Project Manager (m/f/o)
Qormi / Malta
FrontEnd Developer (m/f/o)
Luqa / Malta
Land Surveyor (m/f/o)
Malta / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura