Senior Electrical Installers (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Senior Electrical Installer for one of our top clients based in Malta.
- Assist in general site planning and preparation
- Proficient in the use of basic hand and power tools
- Provide leadership and guidance to a team of electrical installers, overseeing work progress, and mentoring junior installers
- Ensure that work is performed in compliance with relevant codes and standards
- Maintain accurate records of work, including installation diagrams
- Aid in the requests of labour, materials, and equipment
- Uphold tool management standards
- Successfully finalize complete systems to the satisfaction of clients, ensuring quality is not compromised
- Conduct regular inspections and audits to ensure the quality of electrical work, reviewing completed installations for adherence to codes, safety standards, and projec specifications
- Identify potential hazards, report, and take necessary precautions to mitigate risks
- Receive, inspect, and verify the accuracy of delivered materials, including pipes, fittings, valves, and other components. Safely handle, store, and transport materials and equipment to and from the work area
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently
- Display flexibility and responsiveness when faced with challenges
- Proficiency in using hand and power tools
- Ability to work safely at heights
- Possession of an Electrical License and Certification, with preference given to candidates holding an Electrical License A
- Capability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
- Strong leadership abilities
- Aptitude for planning, organizing, and overseeing electrical installations, including estimating resource scheduling, and ensuring timely completion
- Flexibility and adaptability in dealing with challenges
- Proficiency in reading, writing, and understanding basic English
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a related trade field
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Trust & Corporate Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Operations Manager (approved by MFSA) (m/f/o)
Sliema / Malta
Accounts Executive (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura