Senior Electrical Projects Engineer (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Senior Electrical Projects Engineer for one of our top clients. Our client based in Malta, is a specialized company in electrical and mechanical installations.
- Overlook and lead, all the small to medium projects when needed, as well as to the large projects both on- site and office work coordination and implementation.
- Assisting in meetings both on project sites and upon final negotiation processes.
- Coordinating design and built meetings with the Company’s personnel and
subcontractors, conducting productive program of works with profitable margins.
- Giving basic training to all assistants, whilst preparing and co ordinating weekly technical office project management meetings.
- Overlooking all the MEP operations.
- Monitoring tendering processes when needed, ordering and negotiating materials
- Traveling for fairs and liaise with local suppliers when is needed
- Preparing bills targeted towards monthly works in progress.
- Managing the WIP (works in progress report) every end of month, by fixing thedates each month when the small to medium department inputs the sales per site, the large site, verifying all inputting of the sales per site whilst reviewing all documentation before sending out to the accounts department for the official internal accounting processes.
- Coordinating and preparing drawings when needed, assisting in recruitment processes for the technical area, checking in detail all tender contracts and signatures.
- Coordinating sub-contractors when needed and also with the Company’s
Mechanical Engineering Consultant.
- Certify electrical projects when a warranted engineer is needed.
- Coordinate certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (with a warrant as a minimum qualification) and with a relevant and sound experience in Mechanical Engineering designs
- Minimum of 10+ years’ experience in MEP project-based management and hands-on experience.
- Expert knowledge of MEP fitting strategies and techniques, and construction contracts, FIDIC and/ or British Standards and regulations will be highly considered.
- Strong MS Office skills and advanced knowledge of construction estimating software programs.
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.