Senior ERP Implementation Consultant (FinTech - Regulatory) (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents.
Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Senior ERP Implementation Consultant (FinTech - Regulatory) for top talent to join our prestigious client's team.
Our client is a renowned provider of specialized ICT services, consistently pushing the boundaries of innovation.
This consultancy role will involve the full project life cycle from requirements’ gathering, through solution build, implementation, and end-user training.
- Mapping bank’s regulatory requirements and applying the necessary configuration to the software
- Keeping abreast in banking regulatory changes
- Analyse problems, design and possibly implement solutions
- Gain knowledge in the industry to contribute with feedback to continuous improvement of the product
- Attend to support tickets
- 3 to 5 years in banking or financial institution experience
- Tertiary level degree in Banking and Finance, Business and Computing. A Masters is considered a nice to have
- Have a keen interest in FinTech; in this case the application of technology in the regulatory domain
- Have an aptitude for numerate tasks and analysis
- Be confident with data analysis (Pivots / PowerPivots)
- Be willing to undertake training in the local regulatory requirements
- Solid time management
- Have excellent communication and verbal skills, both Maltese and English
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and be eager to succeed
- Methodical and attention to detail
- Can work under pressure
- Be a good team player but also willing to work independently on assigned projects
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Business Development Manager - Crypto/Payments (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Site Manager (m/f/o)
France / Frankreich
Trust & Corporate Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura