Senior Finance Executive (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Senior Finance Executive for one of our top clients based in Malta.
- Prepare accruals and prepayments on a monthly basis in preparation of accounts
- Post and process journal entries
- Assist in end of month closing procedures
- Act as a reference point to Finance Executives for any issues encountered and escalate where required
- Co-ordinate tasks and responsibilities to meet deadlines as required
- Responsible for correct and timely information posted in the system
- Responsible to make sure that procedures are being followed prior to inputting of information
- Analyse internal accounting procedures, policies, and controls whilst suggesting improvements where needed
- Assist the finance department and accounting staff members with various accounting tasks
- Act as a replacement for certain duties researching, tracking, and resolving (or properly referring) accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information and / or correct transactions
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the CFO or any person designated by him
- Work experience in a relevant finance role
- Highly organised and able to reach targets
- Strong communication skills and ability to build coalitions
- Positive can do it attitude
- Ability to lead change, take an initiative and act on what is required
- Able to work in a team, monitor performance of other team members and produce quality output under tight deadlines
- Work planning and time management skills
- Strong sense of leadership and learning orientation
- Prior 3 years work experience in a relevant finance roles
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Trust & Corporate Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Operations Manager (approved by MFSA) (m/f/o)
Sliema / Malta
Accounts Executive (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura