Senior Front-End Developer (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Senior Front-End Developer for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading software products company specialising in development and support of business software solutions
- Work directly with the API development team to develop and maintain applications
- Ensure code quality is up to standard
- Adhere to established code practices
- Liaise with product owner to establish technical requirements
- Liaise with the Software Architect to ensure the team follows established coding patterns and practices
- Provide training and support to the Team to assist Team Lead
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Develop unit tests
- Constantly implement, maintain, monitor and improve existing functionality
- Follow emerging technologies
- Escalate any issues within the team with the Team Lead
- Provide guideline on product backlog estimations
- Adhere to set KPIs to ensure targets are met in a timely manner
- Share knowledge and best practices with the rest of the team
- 5+ years of experience in developing internal and external consumer-facing web interfaces
- Good knowledge of architectural principles and experience in implementing them
- Extensive experience in HTML5 and CSS3, Node, Vue.Js
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, Python and C#
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and work calm under pressure
- Knows how to estimate effort
- Leadership and coaching skills
- Strong understanding of the principles of User Experience (UX)
- You carry with you a positive attitude and fond of team work
- You already live in Malta or are willing to relocate to Malta
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!