Senior Project Manager (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Senior Project Manager for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- Planning, scheduling, cost management, project management, and construction management, report writing, and compiling proposal and requirements documentation and presentations
- Developing full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Supporting with the development and amendments of project management concepts and project brief
- Monitoring planning, scope, budgets and schedules, delivering supervision services on project sites
- Preparing site progress reports as necessary
- Assisting with overseeing technical, contractual and administrative aspects of the various projects
- Coordinating the services of consultants, contractors and other project stakeholders
- Assisting with drafting consultants’ and contractors’ contracts
- Communicating with cost consultants on a regular basis and giving determinations on variations
- Ensuring that the master program of the various projects is reviewed, updated and properly tracked
- Assisting the Cost Manager with drafting budget proposals to Clients
- Identifying and managing project dependencies and critical paths
- Planning, scheduling, tracking and mitigating project timelines and milestones
- Compiling tender and contractual documentation, ensuring that all clarifications are forwarded to the bidders, leading to tender selection and appraisal
- Collating and preparing adjudication report/s from all consultants and presenting to Clients with recommendations
- Defining project success criteria an
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Construction Management, Architecture, or Engineering
- Proven track record with minimum ten years’ experience working in a construction environment and with Project Management delivery of complex and/or large scale projects, including residential, commercial, infrastructural, medical health-care units, luxury hotel projects etc.
- MRICS/FRICS and/or other recognised Project Management certification
- Highly cognizant and abreast with all applicable standards, legislations and practices applicable to the construction industry in Malta, having also technical and commercial acumen of infrastructural and large scale projects;
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad, Primavera and/or MS Project, as well as Microsoft Office
- Proficiency in BIM and/or other related design systems would be considered an asset
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.