Senior Risk Officer (Lithuania) (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
For our client we are looking for a Senior Risk Officer (m/f/x).
- Contributing to the implementation of the Company’s risk management initiatives by effectively monitoring and identifying risks, implementing risk mitigation strategies, developing, and translating strategies into projects and processes to ensure adherence to desired business outcomes and department standards
- Collaborate with the Risk team and other departments as needed to ensure adherence to the Company’s Risk Monitoring Programme (RMP); pro-actively identify and highlight possible changes needed in order to ensure that the RMP captures all business risk areas at all times
- Analyze the risk profile of client and proprietary open positions across multiple assets classes and implementing processes to optimise exposures levels at all times.
- Driving innovation in the risk management processes by identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Analyze and identify on an ongoing basis opportunities for better risk management and propose changes to existing controls or/and new risk tre
- Experience & Education Requirements
- In possession of, or working towards, a professional qualification in Risk Management
- Previous experience in a risk management role
- Preferably PQ’d by the MFSA in a risk role
- 5 years’ experience within the financial services sector
- Highly computer literate with a very strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Skills Requirements
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Possess a high morale character and professional integrity
- Meticulous attention to detail and highly accurate
- A self-starter that enjoys a team oriented approach
- Ability to understand broader business issues
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!