Senior Software (Web) Backend Developer (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Senior Software (Web) Backend Developer for one of our top clients based in Malta. Our client is a leading provider of global omni-/multichannel payment solutions and technologies for issuers and acquirers on a single payment platform
- Reporting to the Senior Software Development Manager, within the Technical Unit, the Senior Software (Web) Backend Developer will be developing and maintaining first-class solutions for Tier 1 financial institutions around the world.
- Participating in different areas of the software development lifecycle;
- Specialising in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance and quality assurance of our products and services;
- Liaising with different parts of the business namely Business Analysts, Project Managers and other internal functions in order to fulfil Client requirements;
- Keeping oneself up to date with the latest technologies.
- A University Degree in IT or related professional qualifications;
- Minimum of 2 years work experience with Java, XML, PL/SQL;
- Ideally, experience using Spring Framework and Restful APIs;
- Good knowledge of database management systems, ideally Oracle;
- Familiar with the Agile Methodology;
- Meticulous, methodical and accurate approach for the completion of tasks.
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.